Thursday, April 28, 2011

Our Class Wiki - So Far

Though I have not yet started on my contributions, I have researched New media and dating. Websites such as eharmony, adultfriendfinder and perfect match seem to be the most popular. As we approach new technological advances online dating has become a new way to just meet people. It takes all your information and matches you with someone who you might like taking away the unpleasant experience of meeting someone you might not like on the spot. How positive it may be on society remains to be seen but I will still be progressing my research to find out.

1 comment:

  1. The sites are interesting and from their commercials stated that they have lead to many marriages. But do you think they really work? Can't wait to read your wiki!

    ReplyDelete