Thursday, April 7, 2011

About My Term Research Paper

While learning about this course I found it widely interesting how Social networking affected all of us, so to satisfy my curiosity I used this to help find my topic for my term project. Some of the things I learned is that social networking is a great tool to help advertise in businesses. They use great marketing tools to just get you sucked in, especially in the most popular sites like twitter and facebook. I feel as if my paper describes new media not just how its good for us but also allows us to see how it may harm us. What I can conclude is that social media is closely related to the loss of privacy and when combining that with some addictions of some of these sites can be a devastating combination with identity thief and social awkwardness.

No comments:

Post a Comment